Primus IQ Digital Brake Controller for Trailers with 1 to 3 Axles - 90160
- Introducing Primus IQ Digital trailer brake control, a totally proportional electronic trailer brake control.
For 2, 4 & 6 Brake Trailers; Works proportionally in reverse
- No level adjustment necessary, adjusts to varying terrain as you drive
- Digital display shows voltage to trailer during braking
- Boost feature allows for customized braking
- Pre-assembled wire harness for simple hook-up and quick disconnect
- Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 3 braking axles
- Includes brackets and plugs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (some conditions apply)Primus Digital Brake Control utilizes the primary sensor technology from Prodogy and features the one step "Point and Go" set-up system.
Easy-to-set system allows the driver maximum flexibility when determining how the trailer should respond to a braking event.
You will appreciate the digital readout depicting a secure electrical connection and the amount of voltage delivery to the trailer brakes.
Not recommended for use with BMW X5 Sport Utility Vehicles.
Brake controller activates trailer brakes in proportion to your vehicle's braking action
Automatically adjusts trailer's braking based on deceleration of tow vehicle
Straight-forward controls keep settings within easy reach
Gain setting lets you adjust the amount of power sent to the trailer's brakes
3 Boost levels let you adjust initial braking power and aggressiveness
Slide-bar manual override allows you to control trailer sway or stop in emergencies
LED display shows your current settings and diagnostic information
Built-in safeguards protect your vehicle, trailer, and the controller
Runs continuous diagnostic checks to alert you to any potential problems
Minimizes drain on car battery when not in use
Prevents trailer brakes from overheating by reducing power output to them during prolonged stops
Quick-disconnect feature lets you easily remove and store the controller when not in use
Replacement wiring harness (sold separately) and replacement bracket (6927 - sold separately) required to swap controller between vehicles
Easy installation with automatic leveling
Position anywhere from -90 degrees to 90 degrees up and down
Controller must be parallel with direction of travel and horizontally level
Included harness hardwires to vehicle and plugs into controller
Plug-in, vehicle-specific adapter (sold separately) available for select vehicles to reduce installation time
Mounting bracket and hardware included
Application: trailers with up to 3 axles (6 brake assemblies)
Compatible with electric brakes only
Dimensions: 5" long x 4-3/8" wide x 2-1/2" tall
Mounting range: between -90 degrees and 90 degrees vertically
Limited lifetime warranty