KING MB8200 Antenna Mounting Plate for KING Jack and OmniPro OTA Antennas, White
KING Jack / KING OmniPro Antenna Mounting Plate
Provides water-tight seal on your RV roof when replacing a crank-up antenna with a KING Jack or KING Omni antenna.
- Mounting plate covers existing holes to create a water-tight seal on the RV roof
- Pre-drilled for easy installation
- Manufactured with a weather-resistant, automotive-grade plastic
- UV-protection ensures durability
- Compatible KING antennas include: OA8400, OA8401, OA8500, OA8501, OA1000, OA1001, KF1000, and KF1001
When you're ready to replace an existing crank-up batwing or omnidirectional antenna with a KING Jack or KING OmniPro HDTV Antenna (sold separately), you'll be amazed at how easy it is with KING's over-the-air antenna mounting plate. It's a must-have for providing a strong, durable, water-tight seal on your RV roof when you're looking to upgrade your antenna.
Pre-drilled for easy installation, the KING Jack / KING OmniPro Antenna Mounting Plate covers all screw holes left by the old antenna where the hole pattern is 11 square inches or smaller. You can easily attach it to the base of the KING Jack or KING OmniPro with included hardware to enable a simple installation of the new antenna. The mounting plate is manufactured using a weather-resistant, automotive-grade plastic with UV-protection, making it the perfect choice for durability throughout your adventures in all kinds of climates.