Adco RV Windshield Cover for Class B and Class C Motorhomes - White (2424)
Throw this heavy-duty, waterproof cover over the windshield of your Class B or Class C RV to protect it from sun, rain, dirt, and debris. Shut the sewn-in door pockets into the doors to help prevent others from swiping the cover off your RV.
- Cover protects the windshield and the side windows on the front of your Class B or Class C motorhome
- Shields your dash and seats from fading in the sun
- Cools down your RV's interior on a hot day
- Gives you privacy once you're in for the night
- Reduces premature aging to help extend the life of your RV
- Heavy-duty, durable vinyl material is flexible enough to wrap around the front of your RV
- White color
- Included storage bag lets you stash the cover away when you're not using it
- Easy installation with sewn-in door pockets and extra-strength magnetsDoor pockets get shut into the door to help prevent the cover from being stolen
- Magnets are weighted enough to stay in place even in high winds
- Application: Class B and Class C motorhomes
- 3-Year warranty
Want to block out the sun on a particularly hot day so you can reduce the amount of time you need to run the AC? Or maybe you need total privacy when you and the family are about to settle in for the night? This heavy-duty vinyl cover protects the windshield and front 2 windows of your Class B or Class C motorhome. It'll prevent the dashboard and seats from fading and cracking, give you some relief from the sun during the worst of summer, protect the windows from getting dings or scratches, and stop leaves and dirt from getting into the grille. When you keep your windshield and front windows covered, you won't need to wash and wax them as frequently. And if you want to trade your RV in for a newer one later down the road, this cover will help maintain that resale value.
Securing the Cover onto Your Windshield
Carefully spread the flexible cover around your RV's windshield, making sure it's centered. Once it's in place, wrap the cutouts around the bases of your sideview mirrors and secure with the integrated hook-and-loop fasteners. Then gently lift the cover up on each side until it covers the window and slide the sewn-in door pockets over the interior corners of each door. After you close the doors, these pockets will act as anti-theft tabs to help prevent someone from stealing the cover when you are out on a hike.
Finally, position the extra-strength magnets toward the bottom of the cover wherever you need them on the doors. These weighted magnets will keep the cover in place on your RV on a very windy day.
Visit www.adcoprod.com for up to date application information.
What people are saying about this product:
"We researched this windshield cover and found conflicting information from several websites. We decided to take a chance on this (local dealers did not stock this item) for our 2017 Class B Dodge Ram Pro Master RV (Van) and it fits perfectly. My husband installed this without difficulty and he feels this is a heavy, quality material that appears very durable. The price point on this purchase was excellent!" - MZ Kitti
"Material is heavy duty and comes with a storage bag. The fit is spot-on for our Winnebago Travato." - J. Cammy