ADCO 3503 Fifth Wheel Skirt / 5th Wheel RV Trailer Storage Skirt 64 X 296 - WHITE
Turn wasted space into a useful storage area under your fifth wheel overhang. Great for outdoor furniture and bicycles. Zipper doors for easy access to stored goods on all three sides. New removable Velcro cutout for extra large tongues. Extends from bottom front of the unit to the ground. Nylon zippers for easy access. Made of heavy-duty three-layer, White laminated vinyl. Includes screw-in snap fasteners and tent spikes. For correct fit, measure height and length around front of overhang. Professional installation recommended.
This ADCO Fifth Wheel Storage Skirt is 296" wide and makes an additional storage area under the overhang of your fifth wheel.
***For correct fit, measure height and length around front of overhang***
- Fifth wheel skirt turns wasted space into a useful storage area under your fifth wheel overhang. Great for outdoor furniture,bikes and other gear
- Heavy duty zippers allow access on all three sides
- For correct fit, measure height and length around front of overhang
- Fasteners and tent spikes included ,Measures 64 inches high x 296 inches long
- Removable, velcro attached cut-out is provided for a protruding tongue hitch , Installation with snap screws required
- The ADCO 3503 is made from 3 layered white, heavy-duty laminated vinyl.
- The nylon zippered panels create accessibility on all three sides for anything stored underneath.
- Extra-large tongues can be accommodated by the Velcro cutout, which is a new feature.
- The 64" height ensures that the skirt will reach the ground.
- Screw-in snap fasteners and tent spikes included.
- Measure height and length around front of overhang on your fifth wheel to obtain a correct fit.
- Easy to Install, but ADCO advises that the skirt should be installed professionally
- The Adco Fifth Wheel Skirt should be professionally installed.
- Dimensions: 64" High x 296" Long.
- Sold individually
- Limited 3-Year manufacturer warranty
A Tradition of Strength and Quality
Established in 1955, ADCO's top-quality covers are known for their durability, design and ease of installation. Offering a model for virtually every towable and motorized RV ever made, ADCO's covers will help maintain your RV's resale value and reduce the need for washings.