B&W 5th Wheel Hitch Supplemental Kit RVR-3205 09-12 Dodge 1/2 Ton
- Required supplemental kit that must be purchased with the universal mounting rails (RVR3200 purchased separately)
- Designed to work with BandW Patriot Series 5th Wheel Hitches - sold separately
- Universal design works for most trucks
- Get a vehicle specific rail kit instead here
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel
- Powder-coat finish resists corrosion
- Includes rails, brackets, and hardware
- Drilling is required
- Some truck models require supplemental kits to install
- Rail dimensions: 43” L x 5-3/4” W
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
If you have a 5th wheel hitch that uses a rail-mount attachment and need a way to mount it in your bed, then check out the BandW Universal 5th Wheel Mounting Rails. These mounting rails are perfect for the BandW Patriot 5th wheel hitch or other 5th wheels that use mounting rails to install. Brackets provide the attachment points for above-bed base rails. The base rails sit in your truck bed so that so you can mount your 5th wheel hitch. These mounting rails are universal, so they are not made for any specific vehicle. The rails come with brackets and hardware, but drilling is required for installation. Some truck models require supplemental kits to install. If you are wanting a more custom installation BandW also makes vehicle specific mounting kits linked above.
The BandW Universal 5th Wheel Mounting Rails are constructed from heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish to prevent corrosion. The rails are 43” long and 5-3/4” wide. The rails are designed to work with the BandW Patriot 5th wheel hitch but are also compatible with other 5th wheel brands including Curt, Draw-Tite, and Reese. You can rest easy knowing the rails are made right here in the USA and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Get your 5th wheel hitch mounted today with the BandW Universal 5th Wheel Mounting Rails!